We Had a manufacturing error, Everyone’s Human! It Happens..
These Rugs have met all of our quality standards but due to a mix up in the warehouse, the chest buckles have been attached about 1.5 inches too low, Whoops!
Customer Photo attached is of one of the factory seconds on – If you wave your mouse over the photo you can zoom in to see the chest buckles.
We have had these testing on our 5 sample horses and have not had any rubbing and have not had any reports of rubbing from our local customers that have purchased these in store. They do however sit lower and more open in the chest.
A simple shoulder dart or moving the top chest buckle higher will remedy this issue, should you find the rugs aren’t suiting your horse.
Unlike other brands, we refuse to let the little things slide through at full price.
Our Hybrid Neck combo offers a great all year round day rug for those ‘Hotter’ horses. The Diamond weave Ripstop cotton offers a soft layer of coverage over the horse’s top line while the 430GSM UV treated Airmesh skirt and panels offer a cooling system to keep your horse
Cool, Comfortable and Covered.
- 430GSM UV Treated and reflective Airmesh fabric / 300GSM Diamond Weave Ripstop PolyCotton Fabric
- UV Resistant Marine Grade Stabilized threads used
- Heavy duty buckles and clips
- Bar-Tac Reinforced fittings, neck and gussets
- Extended wither fleece protection
- Tent Tail Flap
- Dual chest straps
- Crossover surcingles
- Removable leg straps
- Shoulder gussets
- Satin Lining in shoulder and mane
- Generous size and Drop (No Mini Skirts!)