Merino Wool Combo with Anti-Stretch Technology.
Wool is the preferred choice in under rugging for a wide variety of customers.
It offers a super warm yet breathable fabric that looks and feels great.
What sets the BFYB wool apart from the stock standard wool combos currently available on the Aussie market? There is a couple of key features, Starting with the fabric.
Most wool combos available are a Kersey wool. Ours, however, are produced using Merino wool which has naturally evolved over time to be a finer, warmer and more breathable fabric, So much so that it is the preferred wool used in human clothing manufacturing.
The other key difference in our combo is the anti-stretch paneling and extended belly bands. While wool is a fantastic fabric to provide warmth, it is notorious for stretching and losing shape over time. By adding our Anti-stretch technology we have increased the longevity of this fabric and subsequently the rug it’s self.
BFYB Wool – Designed to last and with comfort in mind!
- High quality, warm and Breathable MERINO Wool fabric
- Anti-stretch extended belly bands
- Anti-stretch fabric inserts over the wither and shoulder to maintain shape and reinforce buckle attachment points
- UV Resistant Marine Grade Stabilized threads used
- Heavy duty buckles and clips
- Bar-Tac Reinforced fittings, necks and gussets
- Dual chest straps
- Crossover surcingles
- Removable leg straps
- Shoulder gussets
- Satin Lining mane
- Generous size and Drop (No Mini Skirts!)