Best Winter Horse Rugs?
Winter is coming, for some! We know it’s hot here in sunny QLD, lots of humidity and stormy weather. One thing we didn’t realise was that it has been snowing in Tasmania! Once we realised that our buddies in the south needed some nice, toasty rugs for their horses, we decided to put on a sale of our best winter horse rugs. Presenting…
1200 Denier Doona Combo
Our Doona Combos are made using the highest quality 1200 Denier Ripstop fabric available and with 300grams of polyfill, they are a super toasty, durable, waterproof winter option! Perfect for those early morning frosts.
Fully tailored through the neck and shoulder and engineered to fit!
High-quality reflectors included for safety during stormy weather.
- 1200 Denier Ripstop Fully Waterproof Fabric
- UV Resistant Marine Grade Stabilized threads used
- Heavy-duty buckles and clips
- Bar-Tac Reinforced fittings, necks and gussets
- Satin lined
- 300gram of toasty warm fill
- Tent Tail Flap
- Dual chest straps
- Crossover surcingles
- Removable leg straps
- Shoulder gussets
- Satin Lining in shoulder and mane
- Generous size and Drop (No Mini Skirts!)
If You are under rugging and layering or plan to, you may want to consider going up a size in your Doona Combo.
These rugs are currently on sale, especially for those down south! Jump on over and secure your horse’s size before they sell out!